Today is the 36th day of lent! You are probably planning and preparing for Easter by now. Today I would like you to do a good decluttering of your bathroom(s). Remove at least 36 items from this room and you will be even more prepared for Easter. A decluttered bathroom is easier, and faster, to clean.
Some things can be quickly removed (like the empty toilet paper tubes that you were keeping a stash of for some unknown reason…). But I want you to go deeper than that.
Let go of:
- makeup that you don’t use regularly, haven’t used in a long time, or bought ages ago.
- cotton balls or other items you thought you needed in your bathroom that nobody uses.
- any hair color or removal items that you aren’t using.
- empty bottles and containers.
- first aid supplies that are old or funky (you aren’t going to use that discolored band aid).
- decorations that are just collecting dirt.
- toiletries that you just don’t like. (toothpaste that tastes horrible, deodorant that doesn’t work, anything that makes you itch!)
- towels or washcloths that are thread bear.
- menstrual items that aren’t your favorites.
- razors that are out to hurt you.
- cleaning supplies that you don’t use or are toxic.
- medications (this is NOT the safest place for medicine for a long list of reasons!)
- anything that is supposed to smell good that doesn’t.
- free samples! (PERIOD!)
- and anything that has been in your bathroom long enough to collect dust.
Deep clean your bathroom after you declutter it today and you will only need to do a quick bathroom cleaning on Saturday to be ready for Easter.
The AMAZINGLY SIMPLE way to make cleaning your bathroom easier!